Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Moving Outlook Folders to a New Computer

• Please log in to reply

topperking99

topperking99

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hello,
I am in the process of moving to a new country and would like to take all the Outlook In-Box folders and re-install them on a new computer when I reach my country of destination.
I would like not to lose all my e-mails from the past.

Also, I would like to know how to re-install the folders and e-mails on the new computer too.

Thank you

I have Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007.
Office is also 2007 SP3.

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Might help:

Move contacts to another computer
Warning: This site requires the use of scripts, which your browser does not currently allow. See how to enable scripts.<br/>
Move an Outlook data file from one computer to another

Move Office 2007 to new computer

Office 2007 Enterprise:move licensed copy from old computer to new
Warning: This site requires the use of scripts, which your browser does not currently allow. See how to enable scripts.<br/>
<a href="http://office.micros...2480.aspx">Move your Outlook data file to another location

Source 1
Source 2

Edited by AstraNut, 18 April 2012 - 01:29 AM.