Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen of death

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK no problem.
So far I'm not seeing any indication of the issue other then the tests we have run. We could test the memory with memtest86 since they now have a USB version.
Did you ever test the hard drive to see if it came back good?
Any BSOD's today since we started?

Advertisements

Hendrix Dude

Hendrix Dude

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
i didn't have any bsod's so far, but i didn't play new vegas (that's the time the error appear)
i'll run the game soon and tell you if it crashes, usually it did after a 2-3h of gameplay,than even more quickly. i'll download the program you mentioned first.

Hendrix Dude

Hendrix Dude

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
so,i did all you said, no crashes so far in new vegas, or in general. could the disk doctor fix it?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
It seems everything is running great now. It may have been a simple hiccup with the system that caused the BSOD. I would try it for a couple of days and let me know.

Hendrix Dude

Hendrix Dude

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
right, thank you a lot.