Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

STAFF - PLEASE READ

• Please log in to reply

boob

boob

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
I just wanted to say thanks to all the Staff and members of this forum. It is not only a very organized and under control forum, but the most helpful as well, also allowing me to learn alot about things that I would someday like to make my professional career. All of you are very smart and helpful by giving very good advice and checking back to the threads periodically to make sure everything is fixed that you helped other members with. Stu_Design and Samm even PM'ed me to give addition help and make sure that it was all working out. Thanks so much to ALL of you. :tazz:

Oh yeah, the Doh-Boy avatar the site has is awesome as well. ;)

Edited by boob, 03 June 2005 - 02:29 PM.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Thanks for the compliments, Cody! We truly do have a wonderful Staff here, and I for one am happy to be a part of such a great community!
Have you considered joining GeekU to learn how to fight Malware yourself? If you're interested, make a post HERE and I will be happy to give you access!

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Way to go Stu_Design and Samm, and all our wonderful staff! :tazz:

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Its comments like the ones you make that keep us going :tazz:

lt b0ngo

lt b0ngo

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Same here its nice to know that theres always people there to answer your questions. I've learned so much in so little time thanks a lot geekstogo :tazz: