Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozilla Firefox

• Please log in to reply

boob

boob

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
When using Mozilla Firefox it keeps shutting itself down, first saying that it needs to close with the whole error reporting ordeal. I sent error reports to both Mozilla and Microsoft. Anyone here had this problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks alot.

Advertisements

keithy397

keithy397

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
It's usually to do with conflicts in extensions or themes or perhaps even a corrupt profile. If you've installed extensions or themes recently, check their functionality, if they're not performing as they should that could be the problem so it'd be worth un-installing them to see if it resolves the problem.

If that doesn't fix it, try creating another profile and see if the behaviour continues. I doubt very much that it will, but if it does I'd uninstall Firefox and reinstall.