Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Print Shop Help!

• Please log in to reply

Jules7397

Jules7397

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have Windows XP. I have installed The Print Shop 3.0 Professional. When I open this program, it is way too big for my screen. I cannot see everything to the right or towards the bottom of the window. This does not happen with any other program I use. I searched the web for help and tried the same 2 suggestions I found over and over...changed screen resolution (no help)....tried alt-space bar, chose "x" (no help either..only brings up the minimize/maximize/close box and "x" does nothing) Someone please help me!! I've had this program now for over a month and I have YET to be able to use and enjoy creating things with it because I don't have full use of the window/options :(( I've even tried "dragging out" the margins of the window and all it does is "bounce" and nothing about the size changes. Desperate and frustrated!! :help:

Advertisements