Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox icon trouble

• Please log in to reply

j123jam

j123jam

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
This is a pretty minor problem, but it still bothers me and I would like to know if anybody has a solution. I love using firefox on my Windows 98SE computer, but for some reason, the icon does not show up in the upper left hand corner of the firefox window like the icon does in most programs. For instance, in MS Word you see that blue "W" in the corner, or in IE you see the "e" before it says the title of the page. In Firefox I get that standard little "windows" logo that displays when you run a crappy little program with no icon. Can I make the firefox icon show up there instead? Thanks!

Advertisements

Tremortime

Tremortime

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Lol, I think you might just have to deal with this one until you get your new machine. Try not to let it bug you too much :tazz:

RogueComGeek

RogueComGeek

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
try seeing if u can renamed the file like this post says about the bug
the bug and possably the solution