Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Can't Hold Onto Network

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have two laptops and my PS3 all running on my wireless network. In the last couple days, the network keeps dropping out from under me. I can't surf for more than a few minutes at a time before it completely cuts out. I'm running on a Belkin router, the two laptops are a Dell and an Acer, the Acer running on Windows XP and the Dell running on Vista. I've attempted to reset the modem and that doesn't seem to help, and while I was able to set up the network initially, it was with a help guide. I'm not very techy, and have no clue how to solve this. It's very frustrating when I want to stream video because nothing lasts more than a few minutes.

Anyone have any suggestions?