Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

spyware everywere!

• Please log in to reply

kitchy

kitchy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi i am getting all sorts of nasty stuff on my pc at the moment that i cannot get rid of, i am not very good on a pc and i hope someone can help me :tazz:
in my windows task manager i have a new things POPUPER.EXE, ASAG.EXE,
MSOLE32.EXE,INTMONP.EXE,INTMON.EXE,REALSCHED.EXE,SVCNUT32.EXE
i really really need help as i am a total pc div, i am not even sure how to post a log! thanks

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

theloungesinger

theloungesinger

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I clicked on the "click here" link, registered as instructed, and attempted to link to anti spyware programs but received a message that I did not have permission to do so. How can I link to the spyware and winsockfix? Any help would be appreciated.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
log out then log back in (of the site)

kitchy

kitchy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i also get the same message as the loungesinger
i logged out then back in again and i still get the error message?

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Hi if you have spyware everywhere u must get this its called spyware doctor there has been loads of people that have been downloading this and you will need it: heres the link http://www.download....18-5139934.html

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
I would recommend Ad-aware & SpyBot for problems,
but kitchy has to post the HJT log..
If there's malware problems.

- Rawe :tazz:

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
please just follow the instructions I gave and a malware expert will help you out