Internet no longer works on Vista
Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:57 AM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:28 AM
If you need any help just post in the appropriate forum in your case the same forum this topic is located in and we will be glad to help. W Below I will add some basic instructions to get you started in your new topic.
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:49 AM
I've had to do this a couple of times after uninstalling "helpful" software.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:52 AM
1: START and the click on RUN
2: Type in devmgmt.msc
3: Click Enter
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
Now go to Start and then to All Programs
Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
Attach it to your next reply
Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:37 PM
Use the snipping tool:
Hit the windows key | type SNIP | ENTER | drag the cursor over the area to snip | save as a PNG file | attach the png to your next post.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:16 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users