Sure give me a list of them.
Can we scan these folders?
These are Operating system issues and I will refer you to our forum for Windows 7 after we are sure you are clean!
I also have issues with my admin user account always logging into a TEMP profile.. and odd consequences after making a new profile.. userinit configuring changes after logging back into my profile after it had already been established.. for several days.
Run ESET Online Scan
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.
Vista / 7 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
Please go here then click on:
If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
All of the following instructions work with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on:
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.