If not please do the following:
For x32 (x86) bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 32-Bit and save it to a flash drive.
- Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.
- Select Command Prompt
- In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
- The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
- Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
- In the command window type e:\frst.exe and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
Enter System Recovery Options.