Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lost network connection activity

• Please log in to reply

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts
Please try running the ESET Online Scanner in a different browser, like Firefox.

Advertisements

cap10h

cap10h

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have window explorer only. I try ed just now the firefox and did not run setup. just when i click the setup it disappear and nothing happen.

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts
This doesn't look good..

Please rerun ComboFix and post the resulting log file.

cap10h

cap10h

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I try now to make it run but it wont work. i have this erorr message :
installer integrity check has failed, common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
more info at: http://nsis.sf.net/nsis_erorr

by the way. how can i attach a photo in this reply?

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts
Unfortunately, I don't have good news for you. :(

Judging by your symptoms and some items in your log files, I think you're infected with a 'file infector'. Most file infectors are impossible to fix, and therefore I recommend you to format your PC and reinstall Windows XP.

You can back-up your most important files on an external media (e.g.: USB flash drive, external hard drive) before doing so, but don't back-up any executable files (like .exe files). Documents and photo's however are safe to back-up. :thumbsup:

cap10h

cap10h

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
OK, I have some programs can be only install ones by buying a license for it like the file scavenger. is there any way to take the license from some were like the registry file and copy it for new windows installation so it can work with out contact the company for new license. I made this in the past 3 times, so if I asks for the same reason maybe they gonna ask me for buying new license.

I will send you another donation for your help and this long time of supporting me.

I have the same problem with other computer but with larger files, 12x1TB sata and 2x300GB + 75gb + 18GB scsi HDD's.

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts

OK, I have some programs can be only install ones by buying a license for it like the file scavenger. is there any way to take the license from some were like the registry file and copy it for new windows installation so it can work with out contact the company for new license. I made this in the past 3 times, so if I asks for the same reason maybe they gonna ask me for buying new license.

The way licenses are stored are different for each program, so it's kind of hard to help you with that.

You could use Google to find out how to retrieve the license of each of your paid programs. :)

cap10h

cap10h

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
OK Gammo, Thanks for your time and help. wish you all the best. I'll find a way do to the rest. :thumbsup:
Regards, Hussain