Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Second Computer Can't Install Microsoft Security Essentials 

• Please log in to reply

Gammo

Gammo

Member 2k

• Malware Removal
  • 2,299 posts
No problem at all. :thumbsup:

You can post the log files when you have them.

Advertisements

TMC577

TMC577

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hey Gammo :(

Sorry again for the constant delays. There's just so much happening right now this week. I don't want to give too much away because I want to maintain some sort of privacy. But needless to say after the accident and the aftermath things are just looking bad. I need to take care of things. I promise I will complete the most recent steps by Saturday pacific time. Things should be settled then. We are blessed compared to some of our neighbors. So we can hang on to that. Just giving you an update and hope you keep this open. :'( Sorry all this bad crap happened all at the same time. But this community is one of the positives going for us.

Thanks Gammo & GeeksToGo! :thumbsup:

TMC577

TMC577

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
:wave: Gammo

I'm sorry for the delays. They did an inspection of our unit and everyone in the building. The problems that existed in the main units that caused this problem seems to be building wide. Just giving you an update. :'(

I know I promised to get the most recent steps done but the inspection came up. This week they are making the necessary repairs and fixes to our floor. So I figure next week will be the soonest. Gammo and GeeksToGo I'm so sorry for this. I thought everything would be fine. But the inspection shows that the whole building is messed up. :( I am told that this week will be the absolute last week of this problem. So I'll be able to get to this next week.

Thanks for not closing this Gammo and GeeksToGo. I'm looking forward to all of the crap that's happening to be over. But you all are one of the positives in this very difficult time. So A BIG THANK YOU! :thumbsup: