Edited by 4himilive, 12 May 2012 - 08:41 AM.
Problem with Explorer exe. Application Error
Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:40 AM
Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:44 AM
Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
- When was the first indication of the issue
Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:44 PM
have you tried system restore yet...if not do so now...go back about a week prior the the time you first saw the error...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users