Has my ipod short circuited?
Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:59 AM
Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:10 AM
There is every chance that the ipod is damaged beyond repair already but applying power to it should be avoided at all cost as that will short it out.
Try leaving the ipod somewhere warm and allow it to dry out naturally, you can help the drying out along by using a hair dryer on a low setting around the ipod but not directed straight at it.
Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.
Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:30 AM
Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:40 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users