restarting a computer
Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:49 AM
Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:53 AM
What if u restarted your computer but when its setting up the computer meaning restarting it the computer never goes pass that screen. It keep saying windows can not complete the installation. Then it says to install windows on this computer restart the installation. But its stuck on a black screen saying setup is starting services. What can I do to get it back to windows.
Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:11 PM
are you trying from the recovery part of the hard drive or using a cd to install windows
Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:13 PM
while rons away...
I'm just away on one of my old timer memory loss moments.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users