Internet constantly disconnects randomly and when my phone rings
Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:55 PM
Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:52 AM
Don`t know where in the world you are or who your line provider is but I suggest that you get the line tested by them.
If you can try setting up the modem/router somewhere else such as at a friends house etc.
Couple of things that you can do meanwhile 1: flush the DNS cache, how to below;
1. Click the Microsoft Vista/7 Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
5. Select Run As Administrator
6. In the command window type the following and then press enter: ipconfig /flushdns
7. You will see the following confirmation:
Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
2: Run the Microsoft Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool http://www.microsoft...gd/default.mspx
Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.
Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:06 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users