Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

is- not a virus -a virus [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,448 posts
Step 1.

Use Revo Uninstaller to remove a program

Click here to download Revo Uninstaller
Once downloaded, double click the file and follow the prompts to install it
Run Revo Uninstaller, then click the program you want to remove, then click Uninstall at the top
Click Yes to confirm, then click Next
After it has ran the official uninstaller, click Next to search for leftover information
If it finds any leftover files and folders, click Select All, then Delete
Click Next after it has removed the leftovers, then click Finish

Attempt to remove 9.1.3, if it will not then remove the current and if you have it any other versions following the instructions above. Once all are removed then it should no longer be in the list and you can reboot and install the latest version.

Advertisements

jamally

jamally

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
:thumbsup: thank u very muuucchh !! i'll reply on thursday,, hopefully in my party-hat...

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,448 posts
Sounds good!

jamally

jamally

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
:thumbsup: ... all things are back to normal... sgt preston- i believe this case is closed....... :lol:

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,448 posts
Good news I will close it as solved!

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,448 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.