Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

jerky video, good audio (all the Video players)

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hello good people,

i have inspiron 1150 DELL laptop 512Mb Ram 2,4Ghz intel. first few months video worked good, but now 50% of dvix, avi, mpg that i play i have a problem.
The audio is perfect but video just slows down and is not synchronized . after few minutes it speeds up to catch with the audio and then here we go again. At first i thought it was the probem with memory (but i have 512) then i thought it was the player. (now i get the same thing with WMP 10, real player 10, MV2Player and nero player) so i guess it is not the player's problem too.

I remind you that 50% of the movies i play are with no problem.

Please tell me what I should do