Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Ad yield manager trouble! please help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Noviciate

Noviciate

Confused Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,566 posts
I'm afraid that I just don't understand what you are posting. What actually are you seeing that is connected with Ad yield manager - a Tab? Please treat me as having the I.Q. of something/someone with a very low I.Q. and be simple and specific - bear in mind that I cannot see your monitor, so whatever you know is only going to become what I know if you make me understand.

Advertisements

getthegeek

getthegeek

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This is what im seeing at the bottom left of chrome browser when im either browsing or reloading a page:

Posted Image

Noviciate

Noviciate

Confused Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,566 posts
Good evening. :)

I suspect that all you are seeing is a browser notification that it is waiting for some sort of personalised ad from the ad.yieldmanager site. If you run a search for AdBlock for Chrome you can download an app from the Chrome Web store that will handle this sort of thing by itself - I use FireFox and have this installed.

Noviciate

Noviciate

Confused Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,566 posts
As there has been no response for five days this thread is now closed.