Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Downloading problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dontaco

dontaco

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi,I posted that I was having problems downloading.What happens is,Ill get the prompt to Run or Save.It doesnt matter which one I click as when the downloads finished and I click Run,it just cycles back to the initial prompt.There is an orange rectangle in my tray that says"file download".I also noticed that behind the window that prompts me to Save or Run there is a duplicate window behind it,but its just a shadow-like window.Anyway,I received help that I thought had successfully fixed my problem.I was told to back up files and go to the windows all in one(Tweak.com)and download the msi.I sure would appreciate if one of you guys had the time to take a look again.Please hear me when I say THANK YOU,as you are so appreciated in this household. :thumbsup:

Link to previous thread:Download files that I cant find?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Rockmilk posted on the 12th in post 8 and you never responded with the results of his suggestion. Please continue with that topic.