Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

IE script error

• Please log in to reply

jcham504

jcham504

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Whenever I try to print in IE (either ver. 8 or 9)I get the following script error.

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
LINE: 1527
CHAR: 1
ERROR: Invalid Argument
CODE: 0
URL: RES://ieframe.DLL/PREVIEW.JS
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page.

I have installed IE 9 and removed it twice. The problem exists in either version. I prefer IE 8 but will use either as long as I can print. HIJACK THIS attached.

I am running win7 64 bit on a HP Pavilion desktop.

Attached Files

Advertisement

jcham504

jcham504

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Sorry for the post. I figured it out that since I have a 64bit windows I would need to keep IE9 64bit I tried and it prints. Thanks anyway for being here.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• Malware Removal
  • 3,507 posts
Hi jcham504,

Sorry you didn't get a reply in a fashionable manner.

Glad you found the solution to your issue and thank you for posting the solution that helped for you. This will help many other members I'm sure.

Donna :)

Advertisement