.... Welcome toG
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
Go to Start
then to Run
Type in compmgmt.msc
and click Enter
On left side click on Disk Management
On right side you will see you hard drive.
Male sure the window is open all the way on the top right so I can see all the info it has.
Now I need you to take a screenshot and attach it to your next reply. Do the following to take a screenshot while the above is open and showing on your desktop.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12
key and the Scroll Lock
Now go to Start
and then to All Programs
Scroll to Accessories
and then click on Paint
In the Empty White Area
click and hold the CTRL key
and then click the V
Go to the File
option at the top and click on Save as
Save as file type JPEG
and save it to your Desktop
Make sure the window is open all the way so I can see everything on the top right window.
Attach it to your next replyDownload Autoruns from the link in my signature below:
1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found"
by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File
then to Export As
in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop
7: Attach to your next reply.