Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help finding program that restarts programs.

• Please log in to reply

nikoflame

nikoflame

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need a program that will restart a different program if it suddenly stops working. This program suddenly stops working a lot (it's a bug) and I'm not always there to restart it. It HAS to be restarted immediately after it gets the error message. Thee program holds a game server, and I can't afford to have it shut down until I am able to restart it myself. When it stops working, it gives an error message that says it stops working, but it does not close until I hit the "close program" button on the error message, so I cannot use a program that restarts the program after it closes, because it does not close. I need one that restarts it (closes it first, then starts it up again) as soon as the error message is displayed. Is there any such program like this out there? If not, can someone be nice enough to make it for me?

Advertisements