Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Yahoo Messenger...

• Please log in to reply

Seed

Seed

• Pip
  • 5 posts
well Im not really sure what happened because i can't remember when this problem occured with my PC...

the thing is, everything in my pc works fine (i think) except for my yahoo messenger... I have tried removing it then downloading it again but the same problem keeps popping up so i assume that there is something wronh with my pc...

i can log in to the messenger but the error appears when:
-i try to send messages
-someone sends me messages

so you see its pretty useless for me... the worst thing is that i receive instructions for my job and from school through it and this proble is really hindering me...

i hope someone can answer my querry sonn... thnx in advance...

Advertisements

mohsin

mohsin

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
if your installation of yahoo messenger is corrupted then you reinstall it i think u did that ..

what net connection you are using .. try to chek options of connecting with net .. then chek ..

yeh its some times happened with yahoo that it send or reicieve msg lately but its due to internet speed

Seed

Seed

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i don't know what the problem was but the beta version is working for me so no more worries...