Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Super SLOW mini netbook

• Please log in to reply

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

I installed the new version of the application and now the CPU usage by this application is down to 20 ~50%.

Perhaps it is just a problem with the program.

Here is a link that you might also find useful.I did this a while back and it made my firefox a bit faster.

http://www.wikihow.c...ad-Pages-Faster

Advertisements

amy0299

amy0299

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Apply the instruction on Firefox. It does load the page faster.
I run superspyware and it detects threads that malwarebyte doesn't. Very good suggestion.
My netbook is running faster than ever and I am really happy with the result. :lol:
Thank you so so much and I really appreciate all your help and all the good suggestion to keep me computer safe and faster. You are the best!!!!!! :thumbsup:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Really Glad to have helped :yeah: Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated. :cheers:

Edited by rockmilk, 11 June 2012 - 07:44 PM.