Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what is the Cheapest way to backup Data these Days ?

• Please log in to reply

todo

todo

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Hi guys i just want to Backup my data in case of disaster i have about 2 Tera of Data
i wonder what is the Cheapest Way to backup my data ?

On Disks maybe ? also i know that disks have a Limted Lifetime and after that most of them tend to Peel of the aluminum cover on top of them and be un readable

today HDD are too much expensive for me

so what do you suggest ?

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Hi todo

Have you considered an online back up service, an example http://www.pcmag.com...%3D1,00.asp?p=n
There are many more available for you to choose from just be sure to check what you will get for your money.

I am in no way suggesting that you use any other product or service at the link.

todo

todo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
thanks for the replay but i don't think online backup is the option here because
the amount of data i want to Backup is pretty big and it will take a lot of time " slow internet connection "

those service is Good for documents and some stuff
anyway thank for the Help i will stick with Optical Disk
if the Blue Ray writer that would be more easier and cheaper but i think it will be a long time till
i get one

thanks again

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
You are welcome and thanks for the follow up :thumbsup: