So I tried to update it to sp1:
- Windows update, stuck at loading sp1
- So I downloaded the SP1 offline update, the installation failed with error 800B0100
- Windows System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7, downloaded the offline sp1 as it seemed and failed again with 800B0100
- Windows solution center said it repaired some things, but then again Windows System Update Readiness Tool failed at installing sp1, 800B0100
- Microsoft FixIt said it could fix some things with the windows update, yet again Windows System Update Readiness Tool failed at installing sp1, 800B0100
- The repair tool on the original Windows CD failed, as the "windows version is too new", I couldnt find a way to make an updated repair tool that would fit the pc, maybe it's the wrong way anyway
I read into various fixes but there doesn't seem to be one obvious way. I checked some of the services etc. but I was too lost to locate problems or at least find a way to analyze them. Finally I had to give up and go home. Im not sure what this is (malware?) or how to fix it.
Any help would be very very very much appreciated.