Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Freemake Video help please?

• Please log in to reply

chipper1

chipper1

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hi,

I have freemake Video COnverter the latest version, however whenever my video is finished converting it tells me disk error and to either save it or to try another disk? However, I have tried another disk and there is nothing wrong with the disks and it still will not work. I have never had this problem before and it worked fine when I used Freemake last.

I have tried using different disks, I have uninstalled freemake and reinstaled it, I have tried different videos, including ones I have previous burned that burned fine on freemake. I still keep getting the same message as soon as it has finished converting

WARNING

DVD Burning Error

An error occurred while burning DVD
You can try to burn another disk or save the DVD folder to PC

I also sometimes get this message too

dvdauthor.exe has stopped working

ANy help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Hi Chipper1,

Have you tried contacting Freemake support with your issue? They can be reached at
[email protected]

Only suggestion I have is to download the newest version (3.02). Uninstall the one you have and then reinstall and see if that helps.

chipper1

chipper1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Thanks, I have done all of those, but nothing has worked and got no email back from freemake either. But I get the same message with all the other DVD burners too??