Ridiculous , absolutely ridiculous
Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:35 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:00 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:27 PM
I have not followed this whole topic because both you and ron were on this topic...
The latest driver and the earlier driver for the graphics have been tried, as far back as post 5..
then it may be a driver for the game...and by all means don't install CCC...it can cause all kinds of issues
Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:30 PM
I would say great minds think alike but there is only one great mind and we all know that it belongs to the other guy.
and by all means don't install CCC...it can cause all kinds of issues
I'm just the one who looks like this
Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:18 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:16 AM
ATI video or Audio and what game??
however the ATI driver keeps failing but only on one game
Spam? Is this the AMD again?
the not responding spam on most programs making them unbearable is still apparent.
Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:35 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:48 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:59 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:06 PM
However, if the errors are NOW only experienced
Have not received a crash since, however the ATI driver keeps failing but only on one game + the not responding spam on most programs making them unbearable is still apparent.
on the one game runescape, then I would suggest you go here
click continue to full site and search the forums to see if the issue is covered, or join and submit your own topic.
That is not meant as passing the buck, but you may well find another gamer has the same problem.
In respect of the AMD CCC failure message, a known issue on Windows 7 with the AMD CCC
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- Blocky video corruption may be observed while using Windows Media Player to playback HD WMV content.
- The Catalyst Control Center may experience random crashes in specific configurations.
- A green screen may be triggered when playing back Flash content using Google Chrome and Firefox.
- The Unigine Tropics demo may experience random crashes when run with shaders=low and Vsync enabled.
- When installing the AMD Catalyst driver for Windows operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of the AMD Catalyst driver.
- The Catalyst driver requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
- These release notes provide information on the AMD display driver only. For information on the ATI Multimedia Center™, HydraVision, HydraVision Basic Edition, Remote Wonder, or the Southbridge/IXP driver, please refer to their respective release notes found at: http://support.amd.com/.
- AMD Eyefinity technology gives gamers access to high display resolutions. As pixel count grows, the graphics horsepower required to drive the displays at a reasonable frame rate can increase dramatically. Depending on the game and system configuration, users may notice texture corruption and reduced frame rates when running games in multi-monitor Eyefinity modes.
- Windows Driver Model (WDM) drivers are no longer bundled in the AMD Catalyst software suite. The WDM drivers install bundle can be downloaded independently through the AMD website.
UNINSTALL from programs and featrures all installed relating to the CCC.
Reboot Log on as the system account - NOT the user account with admin rights
Disable MSE and Firewall
Install the CCC
Renable AV and Firewall
Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:17 PM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:53 PM
however i still have the not responding spam on most programs making them flash and unbearable
Is there an actual message box appears with this not responding
Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:16 PM
get a screenshot of what you mean when you say the not responding spam
I am very grateful for all of you advice it seems the crashing and ATI crashes have gone for now i am not 100% sure but it has gone a decent period of time , however i still have the not responding spam on most programs making them flash and unbearable. I have googled and been on many sites but i have not found any solutions. Thank you for you generous help
FYI...spam is something you get in your email inbox trying to sell you something
Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users