Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installed XFX R6670 core edition and no video HELP

• Please log in to reply

Chris450sx

Chris450sx

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So I have been trying to use driver sweeper to uninstall the old intel chipset and install my new 6670 gfx card to no avail. Really I'm lost on what I'm doing with the driver sweeper and don't want to mess anything up. I'm currently running windows 7 and need some help.. Thank you

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
:welcome: Chris450sx

Please provide information about your computer, this includes is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if it is provide the model name or series number (not serial) can you also tell us what difficulties you are having such as no display or poor graphics etc, providing these details will enable others to better assist you.

Once we have the above information we can suggest as to how you should proceed with the fitting and installing of the new video card.