Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PLEASE HELP! INTERNET KEEPS GOING IN AND OUT!

• Please log in to reply

BDProductions34

BDProductions34

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am about to go insane!! This makes no sense to me! The internet was working perfectly fine for the past couple of months. Then suddenly it started messing up. It would start working for 5 minutes and then turn off and it keeps doing that. I can't even watch YouTube videos anymore because it keeps going off. This is going on with all of my families computer's and devices so its not a problem with my laptop. It started working fine again a couple weeks ago but then went back to going on and off again. It's driving me insane and I don't know why this is happening. If someone could please help me, I would love you for life!

Advertisements

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,888 posts
This sounds a lot like an issue that we can't help with. Namely an Internet Service Provider issue. Have you called them and let them know that you are having an unstable internet connection? That would be the first thing I would do.

Regards,
Olrik