Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Color Printers?

• Please log in to reply

teeta

teeta

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm looking to buy a colored printer, but the choices are incredibly overwhelming. I'm looking for something low in cost such as these choices, but it seems as though with printers the "you get what you pay for" is very prevalent. Does anyone have any recommendations for a colored printer under $200 that will last me a long time (and will be easy to use)? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
:welcome: teeta

I presently use a HP all in one and it is very good and so would have no problems suggesting a HP model, that said I have heard from friends and colleagues that Kodak are making very good and economical printers and that replacement ink cartridges are also inexpensive to purchase which in the past has not been the case with other big name brands.

One thing to consider is the operating system that you are using, there are many newer printers that there are no XP and in some cases even Vista drivers available from the manufacturer.

Where in the world are you the US or UK etc.