Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dfsdfsdfsdf trojan infected my client's php/flash web site

• Please log in to reply

neotester

neotester

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This client of my hired a few years ago a webdesigner agency for their website. Now, I'm the new guy and I'm supposed to fix this somehow, the tech guy. From my research so far, I haven't got too far.
What I Know so far about dfsdfsdfsdf and its syptoms?
it uses SQL injection in order to infect my client's webpage and that I can recognise it by an IFRAME HTML CODE (see 1st attachment) - this is the info I get from Google Webmaster tools.
What I've tried so far is... download them onto my computer, along with a completely full gzipped backup, just in case and tried replacing this iframe that has been injected inside my client's website. Deactivated my Bitdefender, which kept deleting files instead of just fixing or repairing them so I had to re-download 3 times actually all the files from ftp and an mysql export from phpmyadmin. Then, I've learned from a website that I could use free software like TextCrawler in order to SEARCH WITHIN a file and replace text. So, I did.
Then, reupload-ed them onto the ftp server and, replaced all the bad files and asked for Webmaster Tools from Google for another review. This is my 2nd one and it tells me, again, this:
"Reconsideration request for http://www.x.com/: No manual spam actions foundJune 19, 2012
Dear site owner or webmaster of http://www.x.com/,
We received a request from a site owner to reconsider http://www.x.com/ for compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines.
We reviewed your site and found no manual actions by the webspam team that might affect your site's ranking in Google. There's no need to file a reconsideration request for your site, because any ranking issues you may be experiencing are not related to a manual action taken by the webspam team.
Of course, there may be other issues with your site that affect your site's ranking. Google's computers determine the order of our search results using a series of formulas known as algorithms. We make hundreds of changes to our search algorithms each year, and we employ more than 200 different signals when ranking pages. As our algorithms change and as the web (including your site) changes, some fluctuation in ranking can happen as we make updates to present the best results to our users.
If you've experienced a change in ranking which you suspect may be more than a simple algorithm change, there are other things you may want to investigate as possible causes, such as a major change to your site's content, content management system, or server architecture. For example, a site may not rank well if your server stops serving pages to Googlebot, or if you've changed the URLs for a large portion of your site's pages. This article has a list of other potential reasons your site may not be doing well in search.
If you're still unable to resolve your issue, please see our Webmaster Help Forum for support.
Sincerely,
Google Search Quality Team"

And I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to believe. Are all of those files infected or not? If so, how can I disinfect them?

Attached Thumbnails

• malware.png
  • malware2.png

Advertisements

neotester

neotester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So, no one had this problem?