Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ARO 2011

• Please log in to reply

MillyBessie

MillyBessie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Not sure if this is right forum, so pls advise if not. I recently 'acquired' ARO 2011, although not sure how! I've had loads of problems since, especially with opening up web pages. I managed to uninstall ARO this morning & since then, my PC keeps shutting down to black screen before re-starting. Any advice on whether this is linked, & how I can remove its influence? Thanks :rolleyes:

Advertisements

MillyBessie

MillyBessie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
P.s. I have run Malwarebytes full scan, but it didn't show anything up.

MillyBessie

MillyBessie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Update is that my twitter account is virtually unusable now, I can't tweet as it keeps saying a script is running that is slowing it down & then it freezes. I have to refresh each time to get a webpage up. I've updated all the microsoft stuff & run a full malaware scan. Something's still in there causing probs but I can't identify it. Anything I can download to help with this? It's getting worse :confused: Thanks & hoping someone can help