Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet Explorer issues

• Please log in to reply

Kizzy35

Kizzy35

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello

I am having an issue with completing applications over the internet or logging in to a particular website with my sign-on information. I tried to start a job application and it is not allowing me to begin. In one particular website, it keeps saying your session has expired, every time I try to log in.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go

Session has expired is usually caused by failing to log out of sites and simply closing the browser.

It may also be caused by Cookies, not being accepted - firewall issues or your security levels on the browser.

The two problems together may sometimes be caused if the time and date are incorrect - check the time and date shown on the taskbar

Clean your browsing history including saved passwords, but of course ensure you know the password first, these are not windows passwords but site passwords.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Kizzy35

It is now some 18 days since you asked for help

Please update your topic

Thank you