and welcome to GeeksToGo
My nickname is WhiteHat
and I'm going to help you fix your problem.Please note that I'm currently in training and my posts have to be approved by an expert before I reply.
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply. You can do this in separate posts if it's easier for you.
- Please do not try to fix anything without being asked
- I suggest you print or save any instructions I give you for easy reference. We may be using Safe mode and you will not always be able to access this thread.
- I am currently reviewing your logs.
- Do not put your logs inside <Quote> and/or <Code> *important*
- Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post unless directed otherwise.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!
- Lastly, Please be aware that removing Malware is a hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. Some infections are so severe that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system. Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but, sadly, it does happen.
In light of this be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.
In order to be notified when your topic has been replied to:
Click My Settings
at the top of the page. An Option
page will open. In the left hand column click Notification Options
. On the new page that opens under the Notification Preferences
section click Watch every topic I reply to
and set the notification type to Immediate Notification