Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Virtual Drive, Mounted Image Removal

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I have an image of a DvD that I mounted to test whether or not the software I was using to make the images was working correctly before I burnt the disc. I use Paragon CD-DVD Recorder to mount images into virtual drives.

When I try to remove the virtual drive using Paragon it says that an error has occurred because the file is still in use, Please shut down the application that is using the file. I have also tried going into the virtual drives properties and uninstalling the drive the same way you would with a physical device. I restart the computer and it's still there.

Anyone have any ideas of how to remove this virtual drive?

Thank You.