Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

stalking thru remote acess to my pc

• Please log in to reply

CPC

CPC

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am desperately looking for some clarification of information contatined in a Remote RAS Connection Activity Log. I am a victim of domestic violence and have numerous protection orders; one with the specific verbage he cannot monitor or stalk bby any electronic means due to GPS devices and other types of survailance. It's a horrific story but I can't get anyone to explain some basic info to me. The report states that my ex's business Server is logging into my laptop; with the company's correct IP address etc. There is no reason why his server should have anything to do with my electronic devices. He has had accessto my devices for a week while he was in jail, then strangely returned them when he got out. If I provided a portion of information could you possiblt explain in techie terms what it could mean?

Advertisements