Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XBOX Gamer tag windows live ID Problem

• Please log in to reply

jennifred

jennifred

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi there, my name is Jen and I am trying desperately to help my son - a serious xbox live gamer - to set up his new xbox. He's been on xbox live for around 6 years and has just got a new machine. When asked for his live ID he came unstuck as he still has the same email address registered on there from years ago (a wanadoo one) which we only had for a few months. Hence we can't remember the password. He's spoken at length to xbox support team, filled out the account recovery forms numerous times and is not getting anywhere. Don't tell him I said, but he is heartbroken. As his adoring Mum I just want to help and wondered if you clever guys could suggest any ways to get round this. Wanadoo haven't existed for years and were taken over by Orange who from what i've heard aren't helpful unless you're a customer (we're not) Help please !! Thanks so much, Jen :-)

Advertisements