Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How Can I access my Gmail account?

• Please log in to reply

wkyes

wkyes

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I need help with my gmail account. I recently changed my password for my gmail account and now am unable to access my mail since i get the error message invalid password or username yet both the details are correct during login. I sometimes get the same problem when I change password for my yahoo account though this is more of a problem with gmail accounts. I also believe the my emails are usually compromised by hackers.

How do I get gmail to login with my correct details? I have tried to get google support but was suspicious when i got email in my yahoo mail that I will need to pay $1 to recover my gmail account.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

Wkyes

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
If you list a secondary email for password recovery, you can always recover your account. The same goes if you set up security questions/answers .

http://gmailaccountr...y.blogspot.com/
Account Recovery
How to Recover a Forgotten Gmail Password
Recovering a deleted username
I can't access my account

Source

Edited by AstraNut, 06 July 2012 - 11:47 AM.

adamsmith352

adamsmith352

• Pip
  • 5 posts
You can reset your email id password Through security question & answer or mobile sms through.