Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

IE and AOL

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am experiencing problems with typing in my AOL account. When I type email, it skips letters and seems not to be able to keep up. I have Internet Explorer and AOL and because I am not a computer wizard, I am wondering if I downloaded something twice and how to correct this problem. Also, when loading my mail, it seems to be very slow. Any ideas?

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hi Misty
Go to this page and let us know what plug-ins are having a Green Check next to them.
Try the AOL sign-in page with a Different browser, like Google Chrome or Firefox.

Let us know if you've any queries.