Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HP office jet J4540 wont print!

• Please log in to reply

Miss Jinx

Miss Jinx

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My hp officejet wont print it runs and puts out a blank page. I have reset it I think and it still wont work. Help Please

Advertisements

Wildbill_49

Wildbill_49

• Pip
  • 2 posts
not to make ya this sound dumb but are the ink cart new or have they been sitting a while? if it has been sitting a while did you try to run clean print
heads a few times. that's what is seems to me to be dried ink head. have run into this many times. run it a few times see if anything prints out even a a little if it does do it some more. now if it new ink make sure there is not updates to your printer. hope this helps!!!

Edited by Wildbill_49, 16 July 2012 - 09:52 PM.