Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Malware PUM - OTL log and other info

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
(NOTE: I accidentally posted this in the Windows Forum originally. I've asked ADMIN to remove the posting [as I didn't see a DELETE POST option].)

Hi, everyone!

Pardon the length, but I feel it's probably best to give as much detail as possible...

Got a virus. Am uncertain how as my FireFox browser has ABP, so I don't get any weird pop-ups; I've got Avira, and I've not been to any, er, unusual sites of late. I did DL an OLDer version FF, b/c the most recent two versions have way too many bugs.

Anyway, the virus disconnected my Internet, shut off Avira, did a bunch of other stuff and kept flashing a window, asking me to buy some anti-virus software...which was part of the Trojan.

I called a friend who's a techie (although viruses are NOT his specialty, he at least knew where/how to look for assistance), gave him the info (including the Windows warning that kept popping up); the instructions he found for this specific virus, whatever it was (I don't recall the warning but I think it was called PUM), said to run the Malwarebytes Chameleon folder. I was able to do this.

During the Scan I was doing w/Malwarebytes, the computer overheated and shut off (sigh). I booted back up into Safe Mode (b/c I was uncertain if I'd get into Windows normally), and did the MBAM quick scan and then a full scan. Somewhere along the lines of all this, I got a Blue Screen (sighhhh), which I'm almost certain was connected to the overheated shut-down mentioned above.

I then went into Windows Normally.

It was at that point I finally came to GeekstoGo. I ran OTL.

So...below I have attached:
1. The OTL log.
2. The MBAM Log (even tho' it says no to post those yet, I thought in this case it'd be necessary).
3. A warning window which popped up while OTL ran.
4. 1 of 2 warnings I received when I started Windows normally (prior to running OTL) -- this one is firewall-related.
5. 2 of 2 warnings. Not sure if this is Firewall-related. I'm wondering if both of these warnings can be resolved by simply Rebooting w/F8 and telling the computer to "repair windows" (one of the choices above Safe Mode on that DOS screen). There are also several programs which repair these things (Firewall-Repair-Windows-7.reg & BFE-Repair-Windows-7 ) but I haven't run them as yet. Am waiting for info here. =]

Whew.

THANKS TO ANYONE Who can offer help!

JULY 18 1:30AM UPDATE: It looks like I'm nearly clean (according to Malwarebytes live, Avira, and SuperAntiSpyware), but I'm uncertain until I hear back from an expert. I was able to find specific registry repair for the BFE/Ipsec error (image below). That's resolved.
However, I'm still getting the RunDLL/WidRad error (image below). It looks like that's Trojan-related, but I don't know what to delete to make that stop. Does it mean I'm still infected?
ALSO: Windows Updates/Windows Defender are NOT running. Checked them manually, get a message for the former: "the service is not running, you may have to restart" and for the latter: "The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (Error Code 0x80070424)" I've restarted...but no change.
At this point, I just would like to repair that and know for certain if I'm all clean. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

NEW UPDATE JULY 19 4:00PM: I just received a pop-up window from Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes has blocked svchost.exe
OTL logfile created on: 7/16/2012 3:47:15 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.54.0 Folder = C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

5.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 4.02 Gb Available Physical Memory | 67.06% Memory free
11.98 Gb Paging File | 9.20 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.85% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 283.40 Gb Total Space | 30.67 Gb Free Space | 10.82% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: K-OK-PC | User Name: K-OK | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
PRC - C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe (SanDisk Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe (SoftThinks SAS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe (Sensible Vision )
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayAlert.exe (Sensible Vision )
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe (Sensible Vision )
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\waol.exe (AOL Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\shellmon.exe (AOL Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe (Protexis Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\1277846187\ee\aolsoftware.exe (AOL Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell WWAN\WMCore\mini_WMCore.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe (InterVideo Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\acs\AOLacsd.exe (AOL LLC)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdateCheck.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\libxml2.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\zlib1.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STRegistry.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STPE.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STNLS.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STLog.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STFiles.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\libxml2.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAIEExtension.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAib.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FACrashRpt.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\xmltok.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\xmlparse.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\zlib.dll ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (DockLoginService) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe File not found
SRV:64bit: - (SbieSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieSvc.exe (SANDBOXIE L.T.D)
SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (TabletServicePen) -- C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\Pen_Tablet.exe (Wacom Technology, Corp.)
SRV:64bit: - (TouchServicePen) -- C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\Pen_TouchService.exe (Wacom Technology, Corp.)
SRV:64bit: - (AMD External Events Utility) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe (AMD)
SRV:64bit: - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\stacsv64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (TurboBoost) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (btwdins) -- c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
SRV:64bit: - (AESTFilters) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\AESTSr64.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV - (MBAMService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
SRV - (MozillaMaintenance) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe (Mozilla Foundation)
SRV - (GoToAssist) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\g2aservice.exe (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.)
SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
SRV - (SkypeUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe (Skype Technologies)
SRV - (SftService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe (SoftThinks SAS)
SRV - (Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (Creative Audio Engine Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CTAELicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (Sound Blaster X-Fi MB Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\XMBLicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (FAService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe (Sensible Vision )
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (PSI_SVC_2) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe (Protexis Inc.)
SRV - (SwitchBoard) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\STacSV64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV - (WMCoreService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell WWAN\WMCore\mini_WMCore.exe ()
SRV - (CTAudSvcService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
SRV - (RoxMediaDB10) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\SharedCom\RoxMediaDB10.exe (Sonic Solutions)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Dell Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (AESTFilters) -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\AESTSr64.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV - (WcesComm) -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wcescomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (RapiMgr) -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\rapimgr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Capture Device Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe (InterVideo Inc.)
SRV - (AOL ACS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\acs\AOLacsd.exe (AOL LLC)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (MBAMProtector) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (avipbb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV:64bit: - (avgntflt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV:64bit: - (PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0) -- c:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\pcdsrvc_x64.pkms (PC-Doctor, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SbieDrv) -- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieDrv.sys (SANDBOXIE L.T.D)
DRV:64bit: - (avkmgr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avkmgr.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (pbfilter) -- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (wacmoumonitor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (wacomvhid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacomvhid.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (NETw5s64) Intel® -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETw5s64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (btusbflt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btusbflt.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdkmdag) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atipmdag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdkmdap) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmpag.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (TurboB) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TurboB.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (AtiHdmiService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys (ATI Technologies, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics Incorporated)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (rixdpcie) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rixdpe64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (rimspci) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rimspe64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (risdpcie) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\risdpe64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (btwaudio) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwaudio.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btwavdt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwavdt.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btwrchid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwrchid.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (CtClsFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CtClsFlt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (k57nd60a) Broadcom NetLink ™ -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\k57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (btwl2cap) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwl2cap.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (itecir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\itecir.sys (ITE Tech. Inc. )
DRV:64bit: - (FACAP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\facap.sys (Sensible Vision )
DRV:64bit: - (wacommousefilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wanatw64.sys (America Online, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (WimFltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (RxFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\RxFilter.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (CDRPDACC) Quinnware CDDA Driver (by InfinaDyne) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Quintessential Media Player\cdrpdacc.sys (Arrowkey)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {80722FC2-FA4E-4825-99D2-C5FE440E7BCC}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{80722FC2-FA4E-4825-99D2-C5FE440E7BCC}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/USCON/1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.buddyrhodespresents.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://buddyrhodespresents.com/
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.Goodsearch.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}:20111107
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.3.10
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.21
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.23.0.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.23
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.24
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}:2.1.1.94
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {6904342A-8307-11DF-A508-4AE2DFD72085}:2.1.1.94
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}:15.0.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.30
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://www.google.com/search?q="
FF - user.js - File not found

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_3_300_265.dll File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Oracle)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Browser Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@logitech.com/HarmonyRemote,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Harmony Remote Driver\NprtHarmonyPlugin.dll (Logitech Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MIF5BA~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MIF5BA~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3555.0308: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprjplug;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpchromebrowserrecordext;version=15.0.4.53: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprphtml5videoshim;version=15.0.4.53: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpplugin;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@viewpoint.com/VMP: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@wacom.com/wacom-plugin,version=1.1.0.3: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npwacom.dll (Wacom, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@wacom.com/wacom-plugin,version=1.1.0.5: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npwacom.dll (Wacom, Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Browser\WCFirefoxExtn [2011/03/06 23:29:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\html5video [2011/04/21 13:26:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{6904342A-8307-11DF-A508-4AE2DFD72085}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\wpa [2011/04/21 13:26:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2012/07/03 22:35:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2012/06/17 18:32:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}: C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}\ [2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/06/28 01:39:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/07/03 21:04:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions
[2012/05/18 20:13:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (WOT) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions\{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}
[2011/08/11 11:34:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Разпознаване на устройство Logitech) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2011/12/02 14:52:36 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\bing-zugo.xml
[2011/04/03 00:14:03 | 000,001,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\eccellio-science.xml
[2011/04/03 00:13:36 | 000,001,703 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\goodsearch.xml
[2012/07/03 22:35:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Mozilla Safe Browsing) -- C:\USERS\K-OK\APPDATA\LOCAL\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}
[2011/12/21 03:24:52 | 000,121,816 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2012/04/07 22:02:53 | 000,476,904 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2012/06/17 18:31:59 | 000,129,144 | ---- | M] (RealPlayer) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprpplugin.dll
[2011/12/21 00:30:41 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2011/12/21 00:30:41 | 000,002,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/01/28 01:30:14 | 000,002,303 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adobe.activate.com
O1 - Hosts: 18 more lines...
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Complitly) - {0FB6A909-6086-458F-BD92-1F8EE10042A0} - C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly\64\Complitly64.dll (SimplyGen)
O2 - BHO: (Complitly) - {0FB6A909-6086-458F-BD92-1F8EE10042A0} - C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly\Complitly.dll (SimplyGen)
O2 - BHO: (DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>) - {326E768D-4182-46FD-9C16-1449A49795F4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
O2 - BHO: (DivX HiQ) - {593DDEC6-7468-4cdd-90E1-42DADAA222E9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (FAIESSOHelper Class) - {A2F122DA-055F-4df7-8F24-7354DBDBA85B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAIESSO.dll (Sensible Vision )
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Skype add-on for Internet Explorer) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (SmartSelect Class) - {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RunDLLEntry] C:\Windows\SysNative\AmbRunE.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [sdmpr] C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll (Midiman/M-Audio)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [widrad] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\widrad.dll",AStatus File not found
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AdobeCS5ServiceManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\CS5ServiceManager.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DivXUpdate] C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FAStartup] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FATrayAlert] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe (Sensible Vision )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\1277846187\ee\aolsoftware.exe (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SwitchBoard] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\Updreg.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VolPanel] C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\SB X-Fi MB\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winampa.exe" File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [AdobeBridge] File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\AOL.EXE (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [PeerBlock] C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe (PeerBlock, LLC)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SandboxieControl] C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe (SANDBOXIE L.T.D)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SansaDispatch] C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe (SanDisk Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [1] C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Chameleon\mbam-chameleon.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\Launcher.exe (Softthinks)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnceEx: [ContentMerger] c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\SharedCom\ContentMerger10.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock.lnk = File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutorun = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HideSCAHealth = 1
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: @c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} https://support.dell...r/SysProExe.CAB (WMI Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {C1F8FC10-E5DB-4112-9DBF-6C3FF728D4E3} http://support.dell....lSystemLite.CAB (DellSystemLite.Scanner)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0031-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{3E897C27-B879-401B-8DB6-25D4F3C1F6A4}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{5DAE705F-825E-4686-B348-9FDB229190C0}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{926C3C29-86EC-47E7-A5A3-BB26F2565834}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{A609EDF3-3FF4-4C0E-9E41-DBE860FABD63}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O20:64bit: - AppInit_DLLs: (acaptuser64.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\acaptuser64.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\g2awinlogon_x64.dll (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\FastAccess: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll ()
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/07/16 14:13:08 | 000,596,480 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/07/16 00:34:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2012/07/16 00:34:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Chameleon
[2012/07/15 22:19:23 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\%APPDATA%
[2012/07/15 22:08:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Live Security Platinum
[2012/07/15 22:07:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\225932DF00081DF202918AE2F875F002
[2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}
[2012/07/15 22:07:13 | 000,385,024 | ---- | C] (Midiman/M-Audio) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll
[2012/07/14 21:26:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\1.game.demo
[2012/06/25 23:22:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{637F02FC-13A5-4DF7-81AD-DF67416F668F}
[2012/06/25 23:22:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{69BBFD68-21D2-413E-8D90-A1F2345CFBE1}
[2012/06/20 14:08:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{F4E5F371-6CE0-4A98-ABB0-18ACC0F16A0F}
[2012/06/20 14:07:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{E8E7315B-8030-43FF-A48A-D9F13009D2A0}
[2012/06/20 13:53:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\en
[2012/06/20 13:51:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live
[2012/06/20 13:46:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{7225E2B5-C720-490D-BFAA-BB71E30D421A}
[2012/06/20 13:46:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{E610C1A3-EF29-4592-A4AB-1405479CEED9}
[2012/06/20 13:39:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{E49FFA56-F4E8-488F-8E8B-C18AC33255FE}
[2012/06/17 18:32:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\xing shared
[2012/06/17 18:31:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RealNetworks
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

File not found -- C:\Windows\SysNative\
[2012/07/16 14:13:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/07/16 13:28:08 | 000,000,506 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SystemToolsDailyTest.job
[2012/07/16 13:15:51 | 000,001,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Sandboxie.ini
[2012/07/16 13:12:47 | 000,019,520 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/07/16 13:12:47 | 000,019,520 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/07/16 13:09:51 | 000,779,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2012/07/16 13:09:51 | 000,660,530 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2012/07/16 13:09:51 | 000,121,426 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2012/07/16 13:08:47 | 000,022,797 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2.jpg
[2012/07/16 13:08:18 | 000,046,524 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning1.jpg
[2012/07/16 13:03:42 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2012/07/16 13:02:58 | 527,826,943 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2012/07/16 11:21:34 | 308,532,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2012/07/16 00:34:14 | 000,001,115 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2012/07/15 22:07:14 | 000,385,024 | ---- | M] (Midiman/M-Audio) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll
[2012/07/14 21:26:56 | 001,362,437 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\1.game.demo.zip
[2012/07/13 17:20:08 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Backup of OhCrapFlyer2.wbk
[2012/07/13 14:24:22 | 000,030,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\logo.png
[2012/07/13 14:23:53 | 000,017,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\website logo.png
[2012/07/12 03:42:20 | 006,218,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2012/07/10 09:53:38 | 000,000,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\PCDoctorBackgroundMonitorTask.job
[2012/07/06 20:11:34 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,024,904 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2012/06/28 08:48:52 | 000,204,058 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG.jpg
[2012/06/21 13:35:52 | 000,010,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\rx_audio.Cache
[2012/06/17 18:31:53 | 000,272,896 | ---- | M] (Progressive Networks) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pncrt.dll

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/07/16 13:08:47 | 000,022,797 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2.jpg
[2012/07/16 13:08:18 | 000,046,524 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning1.jpg
[2012/07/16 00:34:14 | 000,001,115 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2012/07/14 21:25:10 | 001,362,437 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\1.game.demo.zip
[2012/07/13 17:18:01 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Backup of OhCrapFlyer2.wbk
[2012/07/13 14:24:22 | 000,030,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\logo.png
[2012/07/13 14:23:53 | 000,017,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\website logo.png
[2012/07/11 10:24:56 | 308,532,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2012/06/28 08:48:49 | 000,204,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG.jpg
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,696,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\xvidcore.dll
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,645,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xvidcore.dll
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,255,488 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\xvidvfw.dll
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,240,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xvidvfw.dll
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,173,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\xvid.ax
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,153,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xvid.ax
[2012/06/12 16:02:34 | 001,046,852 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mlfcache.dat
[2012/03/25 03:24:55 | 000,002,217 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\.recently-used.xbel
[2012/03/06 11:56:55 | 000,072,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\g2mdlhlpx.exe
[2012/03/01 05:52:36 | 000,000,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\.gtk-bookmarks
[2012/02/17 03:36:16 | 000,000,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
[2012/01/27 17:26:41 | 000,000,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ezsidmv.dat
[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Installer\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@
[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@
[2011/10/14 21:44:57 | 000,000,676 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\systemlog
[2011/10/10 03:13:23 | 000,001,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Sandboxie.ini
[2011/10/01 00:13:09 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\rx_image32.Cache
[2011/09/30 21:50:21 | 000,010,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\rx_audio.Cache
[2011/07/15 21:04:02 | 000,120,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DLLDEV32i.dll
[2011/07/15 21:02:34 | 000,006,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mgxoschk.ini
[2011/06/02 01:49:57 | 000,000,110 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\GoodnightTimer.ini
[2011/05/29 02:43:27 | 000,000,745 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\AtomicAlarmClock.ini
[2011/05/29 02:43:27 | 000,000,524 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\alarms.ini
[2011/04/21 09:12:30 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/07/23 20:56:43 | 000,103,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
[2010/07/03 14:46:34 | 000,000,355 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Computer - Shortcut.lnk
[2010/06/27 22:05:39 | 000,000,026 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\.119889580931711767808769176
[2010/06/27 22:04:40 | 000,000,021 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\.24554863501262644635642126105

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/05/29 17:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\actrpro
[2012/05/22 21:56:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Audacity
[2011/10/15 22:38:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Avery
[2011/04/13 01:33:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\calibre
[2012/01/28 01:40:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\chc.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
[2010/08/02 22:21:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\CocoonSoftware
[2011/12/02 14:52:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly
[2011/06/02 01:37:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Easy Timer
[2010/06/27 22:06:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Final Draft
[2011/10/06 00:58:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\GetRightToGo
[2012/03/20 17:26:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\gtk-2.0
[2010/08/25 18:00:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\inkscape
[2012/03/20 16:31:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\IrfanView
[2011/07/16 00:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\MAGIX
[2010/11/09 17:04:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\NCH Swift Sound
[2011/04/07 16:39:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Nitro PDF
[2011/03/06 19:06:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
[2012/03/01 05:48:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Participatory Culture Foundation
[2011/06/30 03:17:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PCDr
[2012/07/01 13:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PCF-VLC
[2011/03/06 22:35:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PrimoPDF
[2011/07/17 15:43:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Publish Providers
[2010/10/07 21:26:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk
[2011/07/17 15:43:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Sony
[2012/06/19 21:15:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sping
[2011/06/27 03:19:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Ulead Systems
[2011/12/10 06:08:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2011/05/24 00:25:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WirelessManager
[2010/07/12 17:27:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WTouch
[2012/07/10 09:53:38 | 000,000,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\PCDoctorBackgroundMonitorTask.job
[2012/05/14 12:03:49 | 000,032,588 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
[2012/07/16 13:28:08 | 000,000,506 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SystemToolsDailyTest.job

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

Attached Thumbnails

• CropImageOTL.jpg
  • CropImagewarning1.jpg
  • CropImagewarning2.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by Essexboy, 21 July 2012 - 06:45 AM.

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hi sorry for the delay - you have zero access so I will do a quick and dirty fix then run from there

Warning This fix is only relevant for this system and no other, using on another computer may cause problems

Be advised that when the fix commences it will shut down all running processes and you may lose the desktop and icons, they will return on reboot

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
    Posted Image

:OTL
    O2:64bit: - BHO: (Complitly) - {0FB6A909-6086-458F-BD92-1F8EE10042A0} - C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly\64\Complitly64.dll (SimplyGen)
    O2 - BHO: (Complitly) - {0FB6A909-6086-458F-BD92-1F8EE10042A0} - C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly\Complitly.dll (SimplyGen)
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.
    O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [widrad] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\widrad.dll",AStatus File not found
    [2012/07/15 22:08:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Live Security Platinum
    [2012/07/15 22:07:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\225932DF00081DF202918AE2F875F002
    [2012/07/15 22:07:13 | 000,385,024 | ---- | C] (Midiman/M-Audio) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll
    [2010/06/27 22:05:39 | 000,000,026 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\.119889580931711767808769176
    [2010/06/27 22:04:40 | 000,000,021 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\.24554863501262644635642126105
    [2011/12/02 14:52:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Complitly

:Files
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    C:\Windows\Installer\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}
    C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}

:Commands
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [emptytemp]
    [CREATERESTOREPOINT]
    [Reboot]

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
  • Open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.

THEN

Download and Install Combofix

Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:
Link 1
Link 2

VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
  • Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. If after the reboot you get errors about programmes being marked for deletion then reboot, that will cure it.

Please make sure you include the combo fix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now

FINALLY

run farbar service scanner

Posted Image

Tick "All" options.
Press "Scan".
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.

Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Hey there, Essex!

What do you mean by "you have zero access"?

Do you mean Windows? B/C I thought I'd explained everything seems to be running fine...save for the errors and issues which still linger.

I've not yet taken any of the steps you suggested in case you were under the impression I had zero access to Windows and/or the Internet. Just want to be sure the "quick & dirty fix" is the right thing in this situation.

Due to the delay (which would be fine but I make a living w/my computer), I also went to another site. I've run CCleaner, and created logs with several other programs which made no changes to the computer. I also ran MGTools.

As a result of Ccleaner, I began receiving another RunDll error (which seems to be trojan-related; see below). If I should just continue with help there, let me know.

Thx for taking some time for me! Much appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails

• CropImagewarning2NEW.jpg

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Installer\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@
[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@

These are elements of zero access malware, also your services.exe file may be infected

What tools have you run so far ?

Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    Posted Image
  • Select All Users
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    services.*
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    /md5stop
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media\WMSDK\Local\AutoProxyCache /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Post both logs

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Hey again, Essex!

The other programs I ran:
RogueKiller,
Hitman Pro,
CCleaner,
MG Tools

It was suggested I run Farbar recovery, but I've not done that.

I just ran OTL again. It did NOT create an Extras.txt file, and it gave me the "List Index Out of Bounds" error again (the image of which I posted earlier).

Oh, and thanks for explaining the "Zero access" thing. Please let me know if I should do the steps in your earlier post or what.

-PBot
OTL logfile created on: 7/21/2012 6:26:51 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.54.0 Folder = C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

5.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 4.34 Gb Available Physical Memory | 72.43% Memory free
11.98 Gb Paging File | 9.33 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.92% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 283.40 Gb Total Space | 34.43 Gb Free Space | 12.15% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: K-OK-PC | User Name: K-OK | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2012/07/16 14:13:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,655,944 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
PRC - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,462,920 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
PRC - [2012/06/17 18:31:49 | 000,296,056 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe
PRC - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,348,624 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
PRC - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,110,032 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
PRC - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,086,224 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
PRC - [2011/09/30 21:36:22 | 000,079,872 | ---- | M] (SanDisk Corporation) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe
PRC - [2011/03/21 14:56:16 | 001,230,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
PRC - [2010/10/25 16:13:42 | 000,821,144 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
PRC - [2010/08/20 16:53:08 | 000,689,472 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks SAS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe
PRC - [2010/07/21 11:36:02 | 000,783,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe
PRC - [2010/04/04 11:44:10 | 000,095,560 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe
PRC - [2010/04/04 11:44:08 | 001,992,008 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayAlert.exe
PRC - [2010/04/04 11:43:38 | 002,409,800 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe
PRC - [2010/03/23 10:54:55 | 000,028,496 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\waol.exe
PRC - [2010/03/10 14:26:48 | 000,189,728 | ---- | M] (Protexis Inc.) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe
PRC - [2010/03/08 03:27:49 | 000,041,800 | ---- | M] (AOL Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\1277846187\ee\aolsoftware.exe
PRC - [2009/12/29 17:35:38 | 000,140,520 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
PRC - [2009/11/26 11:53:44 | 000,447,488 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell WWAN\WMCore\mini_WMCore.exe
PRC - [2009/07/05 17:12:26 | 000,307,200 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe
PRC - [2009/06/24 17:21:38 | 000,409,744 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe
PRC - [2009/06/04 20:03:32 | 000,186,904 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
PRC - [2009/06/04 20:03:06 | 000,354,840 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe
PRC - [2007/03/06 10:35:02 | 000,198,168 | ---- | M] (InterVideo Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe
PRC - [2006/10/23 08:50:35 | 000,046,640 | R--- | M] (AOL LLC) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\acs\AOLacsd.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2011/03/21 14:57:34 | 000,096,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdateCheck.dll
MOD - [2011/03/21 14:56:16 | 001,230,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:36:02 | 000,783,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:34:20 | 000,079,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\zlib1.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:34:00 | 000,075,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STRegistry.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:33:58 | 000,111,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STPE.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:33:52 | 000,121,152 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STNLS.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:33:50 | 000,128,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STLog.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:33:46 | 000,234,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STFiles.dll
MOD - [2010/07/21 11:33:22 | 001,123,648 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\libxml2.dll
MOD - [2010/04/04 11:45:06 | 000,089,416 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAIEExtension.dll
MOD - [2010/04/04 11:44:12 | 000,059,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAib.dll
MOD - [2010/04/04 11:42:44 | 000,247,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FACrashRpt.dll
MOD - [2010/03/23 10:54:55 | 000,081,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\xmltok.dll
MOD - [2010/03/23 10:54:55 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\xmlparse.dll
MOD - [2010/03/23 10:54:55 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\zlib.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe -- (DockLoginService)
SRV:64bit: - [2011/11/23 09:17:26 | 000,094,992 | ---- | M] (SANDBOXIE L.T.D) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieSvc.exe -- (SbieSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2011/08/19 12:11:38 | 000,140,672 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE -- (!SASCORE)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/10/21 09:38:38 | 005,790,064 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\Pen_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServicePen)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/10/21 09:38:38 | 000,487,280 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\Pen_TouchService.exe -- (TouchServicePen)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/01/21 21:01:12 | 000,202,752 | ---- | M] (AMD) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe -- (AMD External Events Utility)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/01/20 16:10:00 | 000,244,736 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\stacsv64.exe -- (STacSV)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/11/02 13:48:18 | 000,126,352 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\TurboBoost\TurboBoost.exe -- (TurboBoost)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/08/17 22:09:52 | 000,868,128 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe -- (btwdins)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/03/02 14:42:58 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)
SRV - [2012/07/13 20:17:12 | 000,113,120 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe -- (MozillaMaintenance)
SRV - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,655,944 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2012/06/06 00:20:40 | 000,013,160 | ---- | M] (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\g2aservice.exe -- (GoToAssist)
SRV - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,110,032 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,086,224 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2012/02/29 08:50:48 | 000,158,856 | R--- | M] (Skype Technologies) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe -- (SkypeUpdate)
SRV - [2010/08/20 16:53:08 | 000,689,472 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks SAS) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe -- (SftService)
SRV - [2010/07/03 00:21:43 | 000,079,360 | ---- | M] (Creative Labs) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe -- (Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service)
SRV - [2010/06/09 20:09:32 | 000,079,360 | ---- | M] (Creative Labs) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CTAELicensing.exe -- (Creative Audio Engine Licensing Service)
SRV - [2010/06/09 20:08:53 | 000,079,360 | ---- | M] (Creative Labs) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\XMBLicensing.exe -- (Sound Blaster X-Fi MB Licensing Service)
SRV - [2010/04/04 11:43:38 | 002,409,800 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe -- (FAService)
SRV - [2010/03/18 13:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32)
SRV - [2010/03/10 14:26:48 | 000,189,728 | ---- | M] (Protexis Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe -- (PSI_SVC_2)
SRV - [2010/02/19 14:37:14 | 000,517,096 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe -- (SwitchBoard)
SRV - [2010/01/20 16:10:00 | 000,244,736 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\STacSV64.exe -- (STacSV)
SRV - [2009/11/26 11:53:44 | 000,447,488 | R--- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell WWAN\WMCore\mini_WMCore.exe -- (WMCoreService)
SRV - [2009/07/05 17:12:26 | 000,307,200 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe -- (CTAudSvcService)
SRV - [2009/06/26 12:19:12 | 001,124,848 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\SharedCom\RoxMediaDB10.exe -- (RoxMediaDB10)
SRV - [2009/06/10 17:23:09 | 000,066,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)
SRV - [2009/06/05 20:07:28 | 000,250,616 | ---- | M] (WildTangent, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Dell Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe -- (GameConsoleService)
SRV - [2009/06/04 20:03:06 | 000,354,840 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe -- (IAANTMON) Intel®
SRV - [2009/03/02 14:42:58 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_0057cbec48a2d7cf\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)
SRV - [2007/05/31 17:11:54 | 000,443,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wcescomm.dll -- (WcesComm)
SRV - [2007/05/31 17:11:46 | 000,225,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\rapimgr.dll -- (RapiMgr)
SRV - [2007/03/06 10:35:02 | 000,198,168 | ---- | M] (InterVideo Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe -- (Capture Device Service)
SRV - [2006/10/23 08:50:35 | 000,046,640 | R--- | M] (AOL LLC) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\acs\AOLacsd.exe -- (AOL ACS)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,024,904 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys -- (MBAMProtector)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,132,832 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/05/09 19:25:39 | 000,098,848 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/04/10 15:04:32 | 000,025,072 | ---- | M] (PC-Doctor, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- c:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\pcdsrvc_x64.pkms -- (PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/03/01 02:46:16 | 000,023,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | Boot | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/11/23 09:17:24 | 000,158,336 | ---- | M] (SANDBOXIE L.T.D) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieDrv.sys -- (SbieDrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/10/19 17:56:50 | 000,027,760 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avkmgr.sys -- (avkmgr)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/07/22 12:26:56 | 000,014,928 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/07/12 17:55:18 | 000,012,368 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/11 02:41:12 | 000,107,904 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/11 02:41:12 | 000,027,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/20 09:33:35 | 000,078,720 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/20 07:07:05 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys -- (TsUsbFlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/06 23:24:34 | 000,024,176 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys -- (pbfilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/10/05 13:26:10 | 000,018,288 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys -- (wacmoumonitor)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/10/05 13:26:00 | 000,016,168 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/08/12 00:07:46 | 000,055,856 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys -- (PxHlpa64)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/05/31 12:05:06 | 007,689,216 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETw5s64.sys -- (NETw5s64) Intel®
DRV:64bit: - [2010/04/14 01:01:44 | 000,054,824 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btusbflt.sys -- (btusbflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/21 21:13:24 | 006,233,088 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atipmdag.sys -- (amdkmdag)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/21 20:07:56 | 000,161,280 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmpag.sys -- (amdkmdap)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/20 16:10:00 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/11/02 13:48:02 | 000,013,784 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TurboB.sys -- (TurboB)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/09/29 21:34:32 | 000,121,872 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys -- (AtiHdmiService)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/23 23:20:22 | 000,285,744 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 21:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 21:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 21:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/04 07:27:02 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rixdpe64.sys -- (rixdpcie)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/01 20:54:52 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rimspe64.sys -- (rimspci)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/01 06:31:58 | 000,080,896 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\risdpe64.sys -- (risdpcie)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/01 00:46:52 | 000,098,344 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwaudio.sys -- (btwaudio)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/01 00:46:48 | 000,132,648 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwavdt.sys -- (btwavdt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/01 00:46:40 | 000,021,160 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwrchid.sys -- (btwrchid)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/15 14:06:42 | 000,172,704 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CtClsFlt.sys -- (CtClsFlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 16:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 16:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 16:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 16:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/07 00:36:46 | 000,317,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\k57nd60a.sys -- (k57nd60a) Broadcom NetLink ™
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/04 19:54:36 | 000,408,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys -- (iaStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/07 03:33:08 | 000,035,104 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwl2cap.sys -- (btwl2cap)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/09 04:58:00 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (ITE Tech. Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\itecir.sys -- (itecir)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/09/24 20:36:14 | 000,238,848 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\facap.sys -- (FACAP)
DRV:64bit: - [2007/02/16 15:12:36 | 000,012,848 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2006/11/29 18:24:49 | 000,024,064 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wanatw64.sys -- (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW)
DRV:64bit: - [2006/11/01 12:51:00 | 000,151,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys -- (WimFltr)
DRV - [2009/07/13 21:19:10 | 000,019,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)
DRV - [2009/06/26 11:27:28 | 000,065,520 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\RxFilter.sys -- (RxFilter)
DRV - [2007/01/25 16:04:30 | 000,005,273 | ---- | M] (Arrowkey) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Quintessential Media Player\cdrpdacc.sys -- (CDRPDACC) Quinnware CDDA Driver (by InfinaDyne)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {80722FC2-FA4E-4825-99D2-C5FE440E7BCC}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{80722FC2-FA4E-4825-99D2-C5FE440E7BCC}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/USCON/1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.buddyrhodespresents.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://buddyrhodespresents.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {00764438-D051-494A-A8EB-D5073451481E}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.Goodsearch.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}:20111107
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.3.10
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.21
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.23.0.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.23
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.24
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}:2.1.1.94
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {6904342A-8307-11DF-A508-4AE2DFD72085}:2.1.1.94
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}:15.0.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.30
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://www.google.com/search?q="
FF - user.js - File not found

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_3_300_265.dll File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Oracle)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Browser Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@logitech.com/HarmonyRemote,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Harmony Remote Driver\NprtHarmonyPlugin.dll (Logitech Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MIF5BA~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MIF5BA~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3555.0308: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprjplug;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpchromebrowserrecordext;version=15.0.4.53: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprphtml5videoshim;version=15.0.4.53: C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpplugin;version=15.0.4.53: c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@viewpoint.com/VMP: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@wacom.com/wacom-plugin,version=1.1.0.3: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npwacom.dll (Wacom, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@wacom.com/wacom-plugin,version=1.1.0.5: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npwacom.dll (Wacom, Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Browser\WCFirefoxExtn [2011/03/06 23:29:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\html5video [2011/04/21 13:26:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{6904342A-8307-11DF-A508-4AE2DFD72085}: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\wpa [2011/04/21 13:26:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2012/07/17 13:23:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2012/06/17 18:32:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}: C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}\ [2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/06/28 01:39:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/07/03 21:04:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions
[2012/05/18 20:13:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (WOT) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions\{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}
[2011/08/11 11:34:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Разпознаване на устройство Logitech) -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2011/12/02 14:52:36 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\bing-zugo.xml
[2011/04/03 00:14:03 | 000,001,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\eccellio-science.xml
[2011/04/03 00:13:36 | 000,001,703 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dg98nu52.default\searchplugins\goodsearch.xml
[2012/07/17 13:23:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Mozilla Safe Browsing) -- C:\USERS\K-OK\APPDATA\LOCAL\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}
[2012/07/13 20:17:47 | 000,136,672 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2012/04/07 22:02:53 | 000,476,904 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2012/06/17 18:31:59 | 000,129,144 | ---- | M] (RealPlayer) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\plugins\nprpplugin.dll
[2012/07/13 20:16:36 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2012/07/13 20:16:36 | 000,002,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/01/28 01:30:14 | 000,002,303 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adobe.activate.com
O1 - Hosts: 18 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>) - {326E768D-4182-46FD-9C16-1449A49795F4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
O2 - BHO: (DivX HiQ) - {593DDEC6-7468-4cdd-90E1-42DADAA222E9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (FAIESSOHelper Class) - {A2F122DA-055F-4df7-8F24-7354DBDBA85B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAIESSO.dll (Sensible Vision )
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Skype add-on for Internet Explorer) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (SmartSelect Class) - {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RunDLLEntry] C:\Windows\SysNative\AmbRunE.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [sdmpr] "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll",ReadLoadResolutions File not found
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Mobile Device Center] C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AdobeCS5ServiceManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\CS5ServiceManager.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DivXUpdate] C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FAStartup] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FATrayAlert] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe (Sensible Vision )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\aol\1277846187\ee\aolsoftware.exe (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SwitchBoard] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\Updreg.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VolPanel] C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\SB X-Fi MB\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winampa.exe" File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Synchronizer] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\AdobeCollabSync.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [AdobeBridge] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL 9.5\AOL.EXE (AOL Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [PeerBlock] C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe (PeerBlock, LLC)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [SandboxieControl] C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe (SANDBOXIE L.T.D)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [SansaDispatch] C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe (SanDisk Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\Launcher.exe (Softthinks)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnceEx: [ContentMerger] c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\SharedCom\ContentMerger10.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock.lnk = File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutorun = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HideSCAHealth = 1
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: @c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-222 - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll,-223 - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\.DEFAULT\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-18\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-19\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-19\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-19\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-19\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-20\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-20\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-20\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-20\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in )
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..Trusted Domains: clonewarsadventures.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..Trusted Domains: freerealms.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..Trusted Domains: soe.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..Trusted Domains: sony.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21)
O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} https://support.dell...r/SysProExe.CAB (WMI Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {C1F8FC10-E5DB-4112-9DBF-6C3FF728D4E3} http://support.dell....lSystemLite.CAB (DellSystemLite.Scanner)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0031-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{3E897C27-B879-401B-8DB6-25D4F3C1F6A4}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{5DAE705F-825E-4686-B348-9FDB229190C0}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{926C3C29-86EC-47E7-A5A3-BB26F2565834}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{A609EDF3-3FF4-4C0E-9E41-DBE860FABD63}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll File not found
O20:64bit: - AppInit_DLLs: (acaptuser64.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\acaptuser64.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\822\g2awinlogon_x64.dll (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\FastAccess: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll ()
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/07/21 18:21:20 | 001,437,781 | ---- | C] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\FRST64.exe
[2012/07/20 21:59:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\MGlogs
[2012/07/20 21:48:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\MGtools
[2012/07/20 21:07:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro
[2012/07/20 21:07:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\HitmanPro
[2012/07/20 21:05:46 | 008,834,304 | ---- | C] (SurfRight B.V.) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\HitmanPro36_x64.exe
[2012/07/20 21:01:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\RK_Quarantine
[2012/07/20 02:44:31 | 002,954,752 | ---- | C] (Piriform Ltd) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\ccleanersetup320_slim.exe
[2012/07/18 01:51:23 | 004,579,127 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2012/07/16 14:13:08 | 000,596,480 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/07/16 00:34:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2012/07/16 00:34:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Chameleon
[2012/07/15 22:19:23 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\%APPDATA%
[2012/07/15 22:07:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{F80D6C93-CEEA-11E1-8270-B8AC6F996F26}
[2012/06/25 23:22:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{637F02FC-13A5-4DF7-81AD-DF67416F668F}
[2012/06/25 23:22:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{69BBFD68-21D2-413E-8D90-A1F2345CFBE1}

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/07/21 18:21:20 | 001,437,781 | ---- | M] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\FRST64.exe
[2012/07/21 14:33:12 | 000,000,506 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SystemToolsDailyTest.job
[2012/07/21 14:27:30 | 000,001,914 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Sandboxie.ini
[2012/07/21 14:17:14 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2012/07/20 22:07:37 | 000,000,831 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.zip
[2012/07/20 22:07:02 | 000,000,783 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.rar
[2012/07/20 21:56:44 | 000,498,368 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\MGlogs.zip
[2012/07/20 21:52:12 | 000,050,051 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2NEW.jpg
[2012/07/20 21:43:55 | 000,019,520 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/07/20 21:43:55 | 000,019,520 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/07/20 21:33:26 | 527,826,943 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2012/07/20 21:20:58 | 001,669,749 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\MGtools.exe
[2012/07/20 21:17:49 | 000,001,910 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.xml
[2012/07/20 21:06:33 | 008,834,304 | ---- | M] (SurfRight B.V.) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\HitmanPro36_x64.exe
[2012/07/20 19:49:34 | 001,552,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\RogueKiller.exe
[2012/07/20 19:47:29 | 000,124,382 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG_cr.jpg
[2012/07/20 19:46:46 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2012/07/20 17:38:55 | 062,400,080 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Michelle Jenneke Dancing Sexy as [bleep] at Junior World Championships in Barcelona 2012 [SaveYouTube.com].mp4
[2012/07/20 17:34:48 | 024,940,940 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Michelle Jenneke dancing in Barcelona 2012 hurdles slow motion [SaveYouTube.com].mp4
[2012/07/20 13:52:23 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2012/07/20 02:44:31 | 002,954,752 | ---- | M] (Piriform Ltd) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\ccleanersetup320_slim.exe
[2012/07/18 09:58:22 | 000,779,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2012/07/18 09:58:22 | 000,660,530 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2012/07/18 09:58:22 | 000,121,426 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2012/07/18 01:51:23 | 004,579,127 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2012/07/16 17:17:46 | 000,002,380 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Firewall-Repair-Windows-7.reg
[2012/07/16 17:17:41 | 000,086,094 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\BFE-Repair-Windows-7.reg
[2012/07/16 15:57:59 | 000,130,789 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImageOTL.jpg
[2012/07/16 14:13:09 | 000,596,480 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/07/16 13:08:47 | 000,022,797 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2.jpg
[2012/07/16 00:34:14 | 000,001,115 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2012/07/13 14:24:22 | 000,030,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\logo.png
[2012/07/13 14:23:53 | 000,017,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\website logo.png
[2012/07/12 03:42:20 | 006,218,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2012/07/10 09:53:38 | 000,000,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\PCDoctorBackgroundMonitorTask.job
[2012/07/03 13:46:44 | 000,024,904 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2012/06/28 08:48:52 | 000,204,058 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG.jpg

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/07/20 22:07:37 | 000,000,831 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.zip
[2012/07/20 22:07:02 | 000,000,783 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.rar
[2012/07/20 21:52:12 | 000,050,051 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2NEW.jpg
[2012/07/20 21:48:19 | 000,498,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\MGlogs.zip
[2012/07/20 21:20:57 | 001,669,749 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\MGtools.exe
[2012/07/20 21:17:49 | 000,001,910 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\hitmanpro.xml
[2012/07/20 19:49:34 | 001,552,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\RogueKiller.exe
[2012/07/20 19:47:29 | 000,124,382 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG_cr.jpg
[2012/07/20 19:46:46 | 000,000,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2012/07/20 17:38:14 | 062,400,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Michelle Jenneke Dancing Sexy as [bleep] at Junior World Championships in Barcelona 2012 [SaveYouTube.com].mp4
[2012/07/20 17:34:35 | 024,940,940 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Michelle Jenneke dancing in Barcelona 2012 hurdles slow motion [SaveYouTube.com].mp4
[2012/07/16 17:17:46 | 000,002,380 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Firewall-Repair-Windows-7.reg
[2012/07/16 17:17:40 | 000,086,094 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\BFE-Repair-Windows-7.reg
[2012/07/16 15:57:59 | 000,130,789 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImageOTL.jpg
[2012/07/16 13:08:47 | 000,022,797 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\CropImagewarning2.jpg
[2012/07/16 00:34:14 | 000,001,115 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2012/07/13 14:24:22 | 000,030,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\logo.png
[2012/07/13 14:23:53 | 000,017,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\website logo.png
[2012/06/28 08:48:49 | 000,204,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\2012-06-28_084712VEG.jpg
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,645,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xvidcore.dll
[2012/06/19 16:57:19 | 000,240,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xvidvfw.dll
[2012/06/12 16:02:34 | 001,046,852 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mlfcache.dat
[2012/03/25 03:24:55 | 000,002,217 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\.recently-used.xbel
[2012/03/06 11:56:55 | 000,072,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\g2mdlhlpx.exe
[2012/03/01 05:52:36 | 000,000,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\.gtk-bookmarks
[2012/02/17 03:36:16 | 000,000,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
[2012/01/27 17:26:41 | 000,000,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ezsidmv.dat
[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Installer\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@
[2012/01/11 13:20:42 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}\@
[2011/10/14 21:44:57 | 000,000,676 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\systemlog
[2011/10/10 03:13:23 | 000,001,914 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Sandboxie.ini
[2011/10/01 00:13:09 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\rx_image32.Cache
[2011/09/30 21:50:21 | 000,010,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\rx_audio.Cache
[2011/07/15 21:04:02 | 000,120,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DLLDEV32i.dll
[2011/07/15 21:02:34 | 000,006,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mgxoschk.ini
[2011/06/02 01:49:57 | 000,000,110 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\GoodnightTimer.ini
[2011/05/29 02:43:27 | 000,000,745 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\AtomicAlarmClock.ini
[2011/05/29 02:43:27 | 000,000,524 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\alarms.ini
[2011/04/21 09:12:30 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/07/23 20:56:43 | 000,103,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
[2010/07/03 14:46:34 | 000,000,355 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\K-OK\Computer - Shortcut.lnk

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/05/29 17:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\actrpro
[2012/07/21 18:05:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Audacity
[2011/10/15 22:38:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Avery
[2011/04/13 01:33:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\calibre
[2012/01/28 01:40:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\chc.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
[2010/08/02 22:21:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\CocoonSoftware
[2011/06/02 01:37:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Easy Timer
[2010/06/27 22:06:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Final Draft
[2011/10/06 00:58:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\GetRightToGo
[2012/03/20 17:26:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\gtk-2.0
[2010/08/25 18:00:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\inkscape
[2012/03/20 16:31:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\IrfanView
[2011/07/16 00:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\MAGIX
[2010/11/09 17:04:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\NCH Swift Sound
[2011/04/07 16:39:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Nitro PDF
[2011/03/06 19:06:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
[2012/03/01 05:48:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Participatory Culture Foundation
[2011/06/30 03:17:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PCDr
[2012/07/01 13:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PCF-VLC
[2011/03/06 22:35:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\PrimoPDF
[2011/07/17 15:43:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Publish Providers
[2010/10/07 21:26:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\SanDisk
[2011/07/17 15:43:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Sony
[2012/06/19 21:15:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sping
[2011/06/27 03:19:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Ulead Systems
[2011/12/10 06:08:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2011/05/24 00:25:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WirelessManager
[2010/07/12 17:27:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\WTouch
[2012/07/10 09:53:38 | 000,000,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\PCDoctorBackgroundMonitorTask.job
[2012/05/14 12:03:49 | 000,032,588 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
[2012/07/21 14:33:12 | 000,000,506 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SystemToolsDailyTest.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2007/11/07 09:03:18 | 000,562,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.exe

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2010/06/09 22:20:03 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=00B0358734CAA32C39D181FE6916B178 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20542_none_b8b0208ee0ce1889\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 02:23:14 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0862495E0C825893DB75EF44FAEA8E93 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16768_none_adc24107935a7e25\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 01:19:21 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0FB9C74046656D1579A64660AD67B746 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21669_none_ba87e574ddfe652d\explorer.exe
[2009/07/13 21:14:20 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=15BC38A7492BEFE831966ADB477CF76F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b7fe430bc7ce3761\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 01:51:13 | 002,614,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=255CF508D7CFB10E0794D6AC93280BD8 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20910_none_b8ce9756e0b786a4\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 002,614,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2626FC9755BE22F805D3CFA0CE3EE727 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16450_none_b819b343c7ba6202\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 01:33:07 | 002,614,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2AF58D15EDC06EC6FDACCE1F19482BBF -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16768_none_b816eb59c7bb4020\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 02:19:30 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=332FEAB1435662FC6C672E25BEB37BE3 -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 02:19:30 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=332FEAB1435662FC6C672E25BEB37BE3 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17567_none_afa79dc39081d0ba\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 02:14:34 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=3B69712041F3D63605529BD66DC00C48 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21669_none_b0333b22a99da332\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 08:17:09 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=40D777B7A95E00593EB1568C68514493 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_ba2f56d3c4bcbafb\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:03 | 002,868,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4F9E4B640B413C6F73414327484C80 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16434_none_addea9f19345cd81\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:07 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=700073016DAC1C3D2E7E2CE4223334B6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20500_none_ae84b558ac4eb41c\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 01:30:54 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B88EBBB05A0E56B7DCC708498C02B3E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 01:30:54 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B88EBBB05A0E56B7DCC708498C02B3E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17567_none_b9fc4815c4e292b5\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9AAAEC8DAC27AA17B053E6352AD233AE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16450_none_adc508f19359a007\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:07 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9FF6C4C91A3711C0A3B18F87B08B518D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20500_none_b8d95faae0af7617\explorer.exe
[2010/11/20 09:24:45 | 002,872,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AC4C51EB24AA95B77F705AB159189E24 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_afdaac81905bf900\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B8EC4BD49CE8F6FC457721BFC210B67F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20563_none_ae46d6aeac7ca7c7\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:07 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B95EEB0F4E5EFBF1038A35B3351CF047 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16404_none_b853c407c78e3ba9\explorer.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:10 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C235A51CB740E45FFA0EBFB9BAFCDA64 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_ada998b9936d7566\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 002,614,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C76153C7ECA00FA852BB0C193378F917 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20563_none_b89b8100e0dd69c2\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:03 | 002,868,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CA17F8620815267DC838E30B68CB5052 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20542_none_ae5b763cac6d568e\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 02:26:45 | 002,870,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=E38899074D4951D31B4040E994DD7C8D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20910_none_ae79ed04ac56c4a9\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:07 | 002,868,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=F170B4A061C9E026437B193B4D571799 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16404_none_adff19b5932d79ae\explorer.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:03 | 002,613,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FC89FACA0473641CB625EDA9277D0885 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16434_none_b8335443c7a68f7c\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: SERVICES >
[2009/06/10 17:00:26 | 000,017,463 | ---- | M] () MD5=D9E1A01B480D961B7CF0509D597A92D6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-w..nfrastructure-other_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_6079f415110c0210\services

< MD5 for: SERVICES.ASFX >
[2010/10/25 16:15:46 | 000,000,230 | ---- | M] () MD5=2577B66F38E0DEA25F328DA4A0FED322 -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Locale\fr_FR\Services\Services.asfx
[2010/10/25 16:15:46 | 000,000,231 | ---- | M] () MD5=9F2731666F5771CC5C1E4EEDC8FB8607 -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Locale\de_DE\Services\Services.asfx

< MD5 for: SERVICES.CFG >
[2010/10/25 16:13:46 | 000,032,633 | ---- | M] () MD5=EA1C35DD541D60819D55482130BD585D -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Services\Services.cfg

< MD5 for: SERVICES.DAT >
[2011/06/21 22:04:55 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] () MD5=83EE1E1E057B96D0E4F30A0CB81B542B -- C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0\Security\services.dat

< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE >
[2012/07/15 22:07:35 | 000,328,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB -- C:\Windows\SysNative\services.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:37 | 000,328,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\services.exe

< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE.MUI >
[2009/07/13 22:25:40 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6507BF0DC2D1F5F32493C288EAA59277 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\en-US\services.exe.mui
[2009/07/13 22:25:40 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6507BF0DC2D1F5F32493C288EAA59277 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..ontroller.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_c5f238be3fa63468\services.exe.mui

< MD5 for: SERVICES.LNK >
[2009/07/14 00:54:05 | 000,001,288 | ---- | M] () MD5=CA0D9F4743DFF86EBAF09D763139E958 -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk
[2009/07/14 00:54:05 | 000,001,288 | ---- | M] () MD5=CA0D9F4743DFF86EBAF09D763139E958 -- C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk

< MD5 for: SERVICES.MOF >
[2009/06/10 16:44:06 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\services.mof
[2009/06/10 16:44:06 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\services.mof

< MD5 for: SERVICES.MSC >
[2009/07/13 22:23:30 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\en-US\services.msc
[2009/06/10 16:38:36 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\services.msc
[2009/07/13 22:08:50 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\en-US\services.msc
[2009/06/10 17:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\services.msc
[2009/07/13 22:23:30 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..cessnapin.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_003408aa160fce5b\services.msc
[2009/06/10 16:38:36 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicessnapin_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b58d44b5f6beb8a\services.msc
[2009/07/13 22:08:50 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..cessnapin.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_a4156d265db25d25\services.msc
[2009/06/10 17:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-servicessnapin_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_cf3a38c7a70e7a54\services.msc

< MD5 for: SERVICES.PNG >
[2012/04/10 15:04:32 | 000,001,509 | ---- | M] () MD5=F4EC3ABEAE15FA9BB42D721E9D543F44 -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\Images\icons\png\24_24\services.png

< MD5 for: SERVICES.PTXML >
[2009/07/13 16:16:17 | 000,001,061 | ---- | M] () MD5=640D7DD61B1CFA6C96F80F68F78CDFA7 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wdi\perftrack\Services.ptxml
[2009/07/13 16:16:17 | 000,001,061 | ---- | M] () MD5=640D7DD61B1CFA6C96F80F68F78CDFA7 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\Services.ptxml

< MD5 for: SVCHOST.EXE >
[2009/07/13 21:14:41 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe
[2009/07/13 21:14:41 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-services-svchost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b591afc466a15356\svchost.exe
[2012/07/03 13:46:42 | 000,217,672 | ---- | M] () MD5=8A7F34F0BBD076EC3815680A7309114F -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Chameleon\svchost.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C78655BC80301D76ED4FEF1C1EA40A7D -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svchost.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C78655BC80301D76ED4FEF1C1EA40A7D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-services-svchost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_11b04b481efec48c\svchost.exe

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2010/11/20 08:17:48 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=61AC3EFDFACFDD3F0F11DD4FD4044223 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe
[2010/11/20 08:17:48 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=61AC3EFDFACFDD3F0F11DD4FD4044223 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_de3024012ff21116\userinit.exe
[2009/07/13 21:14:43 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6DE80F60D7DE9CE6B8C2DDFDF79EF175 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_dbff103933038d7c\userinit.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:48 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6F8F1376A13114CC10C0E69274F5A4DE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_381dabbceb60feb2\userinit.exe
[2010/11/20 09:25:24 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BAFE84E637BF7388C96EF48D4D3FDD53 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe
[2010/11/20 09:25:24 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BAFE84E637BF7388C96EF48D4D3FDD53 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_3a4ebf84e84f824c\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2010/11/20 09:25:30 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winlogon.exe
[2010/11/20 09:25:30 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_cde90685eb910636\winlogon.exe
[2009/07/13 21:39:52 | 000,389,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=132328DF455B0028F13BF0ABEE51A63A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_cbb7f2bdeea2829c\winlogon.exe
[2012/07/03 13:46:42 | 000,217,672 | ---- | M] () MD5=8A7F34F0BBD076EC3815680A7309114F -- C:\Users\K-OK\Desktop\Chameleon\winlogon.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 000,389,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93D41A4D4B0D91C072D11DD8AF266DE -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20560_none_cc522fd507b468f8\winlogon.exe
[2010/06/09 22:20:13 | 000,389,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=DA3E2A6FA9660CC75B471530CE88453A -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16447_none_cbe534e7ee8042ad\winlogon.exe

< HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media\WMSDK\Local\AutoProxyCache /s >

< End of report >

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   155.67KB   14 downloads

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Yep you still have it

Warning This fix is only relevant for this system and no other, using on another computer may cause problems

Be advised that when the fix commences it will shut down all running processes and you may lose the desktop and icons, they will return on reboot

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
    Posted Image

:OTL
    O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2403251468-2243473187-2498939095-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.
    O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [sdmpr] "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Roaming\sdmpr.dll",ReadLoadResolutions File not found

:Files
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    C:\Windows\Installer\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}
    C:\Users\K-OK\AppData\Local\{80e9b9da-1fa6-61c6-0699-6fc59fa088f5}

:Commands
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [emptytemp]
    [CREATERESTOREPOINT]
    [Reboot]

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
  • Open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.

THEN

Download and Install Combofix

Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:
Link 1
Link 2

VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
  • Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. If after the reboot you get errors about programmes being marked for deletion then reboot, that will cure it.

Please make sure you include the combo fix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now

Phlegmbot

Phlegmbot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Hey, Essex!

I went and used the solution given to me by the other site; it had come in first.

It looks like it was similar. I used a program called FRST64 and a script they supplied me. I then manually deleted a couple of folders and files, things you've mentioned.

Your time and assistance is much appreciated nevertheless.

-Pbot

Edited by Phlegmbot, 22 July 2012 - 10:53 PM.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
I was not aware that you were still getting help there

You have wasted my time that could have been used helping someone else

Topic closed