Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Error codes C:\Users\Alan\AppDataLocal\Microsoft&#

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 0 posts
:surrender: Hello new to the forum and this is my first post. There must be someone out there who can help me with some ongoing
problems . A number of errors are precluding me from moving forward with my project of collating and editing all my home movies .
Error code ,C:\Users\Alan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\N9FXVLYO ,\UL9WV4MJ .Shell Execute
Ex failed code 1314 a required privilege not held by client, C:\Program\Files\Internet \.explorer this applicationhas requestedthe run time to terminat in an unusual way . I have Avast spyware on an upgrade package and whilst scanning the system
the following was displayed on my computer screen -: File C:\avast sandbox\s-5-21-38 39 72967 zip archive is corrupted ,unable to
to understand this as I can not download the manual (no Adobe flash or P.D.F. due to the above problems) I have tried without any success to contact Avast can not connect to their remote assistance ( local error shown on screen ) I can not log onto their tech support site . In my humble opinion I feel the above problems started whilst working with Wondershare converter and Video editor . All the advice and importion given on various forums all suggest a P.C. Drive cleaner Micosoft fix it and the pathway is closed due to the errors shown above. My O.S. is Vista Home Premium 32- bit service pack 2 . Thank you for finding time to read my post and if their you have any solutions, could I ask that any information is set out that a novice new to this wonderful world that is the Internet . No doudt I have missed some details that could help with the faul finding process , if so please advise and I will try to supply same .

Thank you for reading this post ,

Your in nervous anticipation

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
Hi snowy1947 ... :wave: ..:welcome:

actually this is the introductions forum...it is not meant to give help in here

Please go to Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide...

That will help you clean up 80 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty (and you may not be) follow the instructions and start a new topic
post the OTListIt2 and Rooter logs ...
The "Topic Title" should contain the name of the infection that you are having a problem with...Use the "Topic Description" to include more details. This will help you get faster responses as some people are more familiar with certain infections....

if you are unable to download or run ANY of the tools...try downloading them on another computer and put them on a flash drive or cd and try installing them that way..
no joy...
start a new topic and let them know you can't run any of the tools..

if your still having issues after the malware pros give you a all clean...come back here and we will see if we can get it straightened out out