Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Angry Birds Crash

• Please log in to reply

topperking99

topperking99

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

OK just to confirm - is this your motherboard:

http://www.evga.com/...120-LF-E650.pdf

Overall the system looks reasonable and should be plenty powerful enough to play the game without trouble.

I'm still waiting on the voltages and temperatures as reported by the BIOS, not just what the registry reports BIOS information as. One thing that concerns me is the GT220 is not a very powerful graphics card at all and yet it seems to be running so hot...

Also make and model of PSU please? And what sort of case, and how many case fans are running please?

Hi Troy,
Yes to confirm, the motherboard is the right one.
What is PSU?
Also it is a regular sized case with 2 fans - one for the chip and one on the back.
I will try to get BIOS information for you.

Thanks again

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi, PSU is Power Supply Unit. If you don't have an invoice from when you purchased the parts you will need to open up the side of the case to have a look. No need to touch anything inside. You are looking for something like this, please report the +12V rail(s) and the total wattage:

Posted Image

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hello,

Do you still need any assistance with this?