Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help w NoScript for FF, Can't See All On Site

• Please log in to reply

blueblue

blueblue

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
I can't figure out why I can't see all the features on the forum pages, such the editing tools of the full editor, and the box to attach files. My browser of choice is FF, which I got addons for, that are causing this to happen. When I switch to IE I can see more features but have been unable to see the box for attaching files. Both browsers show the "Browse" boxes, but I can't tell the program to attach the files.

I'm using Sandboxie, too. How I think I got around the file attachment prob in IE was to be out of the sandbox. I tried that recently but had no luck. I may've tried with FF unsandboxed, too.

I don't like IE, so I'd really like to know how to tweak FF for the times I need those features. I can't even write in color unless I know the code, which I don't mind doing manually, prob'ly could in IE unsandboxed, too, but the file attachment problem I can't seem to get around anymore.

I have NoScript, which I have tried to figure out what setting is causing me not to see some features here. I tried undoing them, one at a time, but nothing worked. I've tried allowing everything (for this site only), but still have no luck.

I wanted to put a screenshot in a reply and I don't remember how to do that either, I'll look that up if I can.

Since I've been here, I've met some very kind, helpful, patient people. :thumbsup:

If anyone has any ideas, please help. This is so embarrassing.
:oops:

Advertisements

blueblue

blueblue

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
OK FINE nobody answered me in april when I asked about this, forget it just forget it. I quit. The net has caused me more stress than I can handle. Just FORGET IT. I QUIT.:angry:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sorry for the late reply, but this site as many modern websites use javascript. If you wish to view it with full functionality, and noscript enabled, you'll have to whitelist the geekstogo.com URL.

blueblue

blueblue

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Oh OK. Thank you very much for the advice! I just checked there and it's already listed.

Edited by blueblue, 26 July 2012 - 08:42 AM.