Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have got a linux(ylmfos) installed in my laptop. 2 days before i just accidentally move the install folder of the linux from 1 disk to other and now the linux is corrupt.Is there any way so that the linux start working again other than reinstallation because i don't have the setup of linux and there are some important programs in it and i don't know how to backup the data and related stuffs.Is there any software which reunite the install folder again and its file or some registery software.

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,062 posts
Why are you asking about a Linux problem in a Windows forum? You would be better off asking a Linux forum dedicated the the version you are using.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
This matter now dealt with here