Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Software for HP TouchSmart 320 PC

• Please log in to reply

zombklr092

zombklr092

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, I want to find a HP Software for HP TouchSmart 320 PC. Unfortunately HP released few of these softwares and I can't find the HP Webcam software and also other HP software (e.g. HP MagicCanvas, screen adjustment, etc) for HP TouchSmart 320 PC. Is it true that HP can't release these software except drivers after installing or upgrading OS?? If the PC is already installed Windows 7 Home Premium after purchased online or from store, then it is already preloaded with HP TouchSmart apps/software. I don't know why HP didn't release the HP software on the website and I can't find the apps/software (especially Webcam software) for HP TouchSmart 320 PC. Anyone have suggestions or answers for this??? Thanks.

Advertisements