Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

corrupt linux

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

vab's

vab's

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have got a linux(ylmfos) installed in my laptop. 2 days before i just accidentally move the install folder of the linux from 1 disk to other and now the linux is corrupt.Is there any way so that the linux start working again other than reinstallation because i don't have the setup of linux and there are some important programs in it and i don't know how to backup the data and related stuffs.Is there any software which reunite the install folder again and its file or some registery software.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
I have moved your other topic from System Building to the Linux forum, as it is better dealt with here on this Linux forum.

In fact it deals with exactly the issue on this topic, as of course you asked about this problem in the XP forum and the System Building and here.

Here is the link to the moved topic on which you have received a reply.

http://www.geekstogo...mming-software/

I have also replied on that above link.

I have closed this topic so that you do not have the problem of trying to read replies at more than one place.